Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A New Beginning

When I was thinking out loud on John's blog that i needed to get my own , i wasn't really planning on acting on it. Upon clicking on the "get you own" blog link, i discovered that it was quite easy to get a blog and decided to do just that. I have no idea how long this will last, but if i can think of stuff to write, it might be a lot of fun!! You guyz'll hafta give me lots of ideas n whatnot...but I'm sure no matter what i write I'll never measure up to some of the brilliant journals and blogs and stuff out there. Oh well, we'll give it a try!!

2 Comments:

Blogger John W. Sikma said...

YO Erika! Awesome, I feel so proud that I encouraged you to take up blogging. Well, if you need any help with cool graphics and the like, you know who to ask for help. Congrats, and may the penguins be with you.

3:12 PM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

U should DEF. feel proud John, where would my blog be without you?? I'll hafta talk 2 u sometime about graphics n stuff...I'm VERY clueless with that sorta stuff!! Thanx 4 the congrats, and for the penguins wish, lol!!

9:05 PM, May 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home