Thursday, August 18, 2005

Cran Hill Ranch

craMp missed me!! I must say that this made me feel special!! Thanx 4 noticing!! Anyway. Tuesday I got up bright and early, and arrived at my friend Maria's house by 8:30 in preparation to drive the the carpool spot by 9:15. Our church in Kalamazoo was having a youth camp at Cran Hill. We arrived without too much fuss. Once there, however, we were forced to wait for almost 45 minutes, due to the bus being stuck in traffic. However, it finally arrived and 7 of us boarded the VERY full bus. In fact, the bus was SO full I was stuck sitting on a sleeping bag in the aisle!! NOT a very comfortable spot, let me tell ya!!! We reached Cran Hill, which is by Big Rapids and stuff I think, around 10:45. We had the retreat center to ourselves, and quickly claimed beds and unpacked. More to come when I feel like it...

3 Comments:

Blogger scarlatti said...

im as lost as you are gwendolyn, where did you got? what was it for? a youth thing? tell me, tell me!

5:04 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

GWEN!! ur back!! We missed you greatly!! Sorry girls, I lost my title in there somewhere...I THOUGHT it looked wrong!! Here, now its better.

7:35 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger Charles Jurries said...

Hope you had a good time, apart from the bus ride!

12:37 AM, August 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home