Friday, September 16, 2005

Items of Interest

I fully intend to publish my bowling adventure of tonight, and am half way through it. It shall be finished tomorrow, perhaps.

Also, the Triple L club, run by me and Scarlett shall premier soon. I'm sure most of the readers will be able to join if they so desire.

The Race for the Cure is Saturday morning, September 24. It is a 5 K run/walk that raises money for breast cancer research. It will take place at Rivertown Crossings Mall and costs $21. You get a t-shirt and lots of free food once there. If anyone is interested they should let me know ASAP!!

I had a dream the other day about you blog people!! In it I was reading the newspaper. In it was an article written by Shannon about the hurricane and the way it was handled, esp. about the guy in charge who isn't even qualified. In it she quoted NL's blog!! It was very bizarre, let me tell you!!

A totally random fact, lithium can be used to treat maniac depression!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Lithium is also the name of a Nirvana song. Just so you know.

11:39 PM, September 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insulen induced seizures were used to treat any form of mental sickness.
So were straight jackets and chains.

11:21 AM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

erika, bowling was great. im gonna post on it too.. im so original. dont you worry though, the triple L's club will be the most visited club in the world. think of it... moohaha

1:00 PM, September 17, 2005  
Blogger sdk said...

LMAO...why I'd never comment on what an awful mess it turned into! LOL I'm far too timid and shy to ever write something so prolifically epic. ROFLMAO...

Ok...maybe I would. Is there good stuff in NL's blog that I should be quoting? I may need to go check that out...

sdk

1:44 AM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home