Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nearing the End...

I've taken two exams already...3 more to go and school will be DONE for the year!! So heres the good plan guys...Friday night after graduation Linz and I are gonna have a pool party at our neighborhood pool, which is right across the road from the fine arts center where graduation will be held. We rented the pool from 9-midnight, and it turns out that doing so is kinna expensive, so we're asking that you bring $3-ish to help us out. for moms and dads, have no fear, my mom'll for sure be there, and there will be lifeguards, as well. Everyone in 9th, 10th, and 11th grades are invited, so that might help with rides and stuff. Tell everyone, bring whoever you want...it's gonna be a good time!!

3 Comments:

Blogger scarlatti said...

ok, erika!! i'll be there!!! i gotta go run and buy my ticket a sec... and my $3... of course!
i so wish you wouldnt post that kinda thing... makes me sad...:(. seriously... have a GOOD TIME!! take and send pics, so that i can see the fun im missing out on!!

12:25 PM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh goody, can I come too? nev mind, if scarletts gonna be there I'm coming, invite or no. I'll make em take a picture or 10 of me scarlett...poor you.. I do feel sorry for you to have to see them..ah well, can't be helped.
Right on freak, I'll be there...but you know that already. Sound like a rockin good time, to quote you
cheers
skater

1:44 PM, June 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make that three comments....awesome party erika, must do it again soon
skater

3:35 PM, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home