Monday, July 17, 2006

I'll Be There For You

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

After reading Scarlett's post about friendship, this song came to mind. While this one is more about romantical friendship, one can draw from it the basic idea that friends are there for you and will do anything that they can for you. I went camping with some of my best friends last weekend and made some memories that I'll never forget. Friends are for sure up there in the list of most important things in life!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Celloist said...

That was slightly disturbing... You sound like one of those people that are usually described as: "Hopeless romantics." I'm sorry. I'm just feeling kinda critical today...

2:00 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger Darselo said...

I heard about that camping trip... It sounded like a lot of fun, glad you enjoyed yourself.

5:34 PM, July 17, 2006  
Blogger scarlatti said...

hey erika. glad to know im officially a source of inspiration. btw, i was gonna email you, but i didnt have time before we left. my mom said she hopes youre not mad coz of what she said, and it is the best thing that you come next yr. she hopes youre not mad.
so. will write soon

10:46 AM, July 18, 2006  
Blogger Erika said...

Celloist, i'm often described by many, maybe even myself, as a romantic, but i'm with the phantom, i'm at least hopeful!! and criticalness doesn't suit u well, i hope ur feeling better now!!

Phantom, I LOVE that!! i'm na start describing myself as such...the hopeful part, not the misguided part;-)

Darci, it was BLAST!! i laughed a LOT, wanted to cry a couple times, ate a lot, swam, took TONS of pictures saw a cpl hot guys...it was the perfect trip, lol.

Scarlett, u SHOULD feel honored!! tell ur mom i was never mad, only disappointed, and not to worry about it.

4:16 PM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. naked amateur pages Staples center red coats fre photos amateurs amateurs sucking cock http://www.paris-hilton-free-video-8.info/older-amateurs.html big ass tits amateur first time fuck business building insurance http://www.voyeurweb3.info/Original-amateur-girls.html

7:32 AM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home