Tuesday, December 06, 2005

News...

December 2, just a few days ago, was one year ago that Doug was diagnosed with leukemia. Its amazing to me how much life can change in just one short year. As always, keep him and his family in your prayers!!

Today was the first day of Science Olympiad. I've been somewhat apprehensive of it this year as I know its going to be sad without Jon, Jen, Bri, and the rest of the graduated seniors. Also, they took out two of my events, Experimental Design and Mission Possible. MP was my FAVORITE, so I'm doubly bummed about that. Robot will be ok again this year, but my other events are looking iffy. I wish we could just rewind time and do last year again. But oh well, we'll hafta wait and see what happens I suppose....It will alllllllllll come together.

Former blogger John Sikma has a birthday on Thursday!! Happy birthday to him, even if he did abandon the blog world.

Life is crazy right now. I wish there were two more hours in each day and another day in the week!! It'd make stuff SO much less stressful. Maybe if I just DID less it would help, too. Oh well, Christmas break is coming in a few weeks...I need it!!

Something to consider...
"What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it." ~Anonymous

6 Comments:

Blogger Smart Aleck said...

NO COMMENTS YET!!! People are really slacking.

What events are you doing for SO and who is coaching them?

12:27 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

and who all is in the Science Olympaid team that wasnt on before? im interested...
and BTW, the only reason erika knew johns b-day is on thursday... is because i told her. im so nice. harrharr. i crack my self up
ta!

3:04 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Charles Jurries said...

I refuse to leave a comment on this post.

9:26 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger John W. Sikma said...

I'm MENTIONED IN A POST!!!

9:26 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

SA, I know, people just aren't as good of commenters as they usta be:-) On SO last year I was on Experimental Design, coached by Mr Blok, Mission Possible, by Phil, Robot, by Phil and Greg, and some other ones here and there, but those were my major ones. Only Robot is left this year, which is why its so sad!! This year I'm on Circuits lab, Mr Blok, Robot, Nate, Astronomy, Phil, and one other one that I can't remember!! So yeah...idk whats gonna happen.

Scarlett, last year's seniors!! Esp. Jon, Bri, and Jenny. Its just not the same without 'em. You didn't HAVE to steal my thunder about how I knew John's bday either u fruit!!

Chuck, why not??

John, OF COURSE you are...that must mean ur pretty special;-)

11:20 AM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

hey, why doesnt johnny boy go on my blog for bored minds? (i dont really mind...) but yeah, john, soooo sorry that i missed your birthday! we'll just have to get you something extra extra nice, and then we'll come over to your place and make a fuss ovah you... k? sound cool? good!
erika, WHO IS NEW ON THE TEAM? and are my good friends courtney and lindsay any help? i hope so, or will have to give courtney a talking to!

4:35 PM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home