Saturday, October 22, 2005

Advice and Such

It turns out that people I'd never have thought would end up at my blog have ended up here recently. To say I was quite surprised was putting it mildly. Welcome to Jon, Bri, Phil, Jen, Kim, and all the other people who apparently found my blog through either Daryl or Drew's blog. If you people come again it would be quite nice if you left me a comment. If you do it by anonymous or other, you don't have to get your own blog. Also, who is this blogger that won't sign his or her name?? It's really bothering me!! Do I even know you?? It would be ideal if you would say who you are.

Since my Have Good Dreams post below, I've heard many an idea of what I should do. Some of the ideas are ok...most are somewhat destructive to myself. My dear friend Scarlett offered to just kill me. That way I wouldn't have to worry about dreaming. The anon blogger suggested I get professional help...or go to cupid.com. Not quite sure I'm THAT desperate yet thankfully. Another friend, Jon, said I should hit myself over the head with a hammer. Then I'd get amnesia and not remember the guy, so I wouldn't dream about him. Jon even offered to hit me himself...Jon's nice that way. Jenny, thankfully, said that she wouldn't advise the hammer idea. Good thing she has more common sense!! She, along with the rest of the normal people out there, said I should just try to forget...and give myself time. Sounds reasonable and logical to me, even if it's not really happening right now.

On another note, I did dream about him again last night. Saying that makes me sound like a psychotic stalker...I promise I'm not. As I said before, I CAN'T HELP WHO I DREAM ABOUT!! Maybe I should try the hammer idea!!

I went hayriding and campfiring last night at Kamps house. It was a good time. There weren't that many people from my class there, but tons of last years seniors were. It was SO awesome to see them all again. We had a hayfight, and I was itchy for the rest of the night from it!! Hopefully Jon has forgiven me by now for stuffing him:-) The campfire was nice and warm, though the night itself was freezing. I ended up leaving a bit late, as I was talking and got carried away. THEN I turned down what I thought would take me to the highway, and ended up on a bike path or something. A U-turn later I was back where I was supposed to be. I made it home only a FEW minutes late.

Jon and Bri, I found your comment way down below. I DO use my time for other stuff!! Blogging is just a whole bunch of fun. It usually happens at about 10:30 at night when I should be going to bed!! So there:-)

This past week Tuesday we at PCS found out that Doug, or Student Council VP and friend to many, had a relapse in his leukemia. He's been having chemo since then, and his siblings have been tested for a bone marrow match. Please keep Doug and the rest of the Timmer family in your prayers right now!!

17 Comments:

Blogger John W. Sikma said...

You dreamt about me AGAIN!?? How lovely!

12:26 PM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

er, john, i dont know what to say to that right there.
guys... trust me erika, theyre confusing beings who roam the surface of the earth to irratate and annoy us. i swear it.
have a nice day, and sleep well.... harrharr

3:39 PM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger born2fly said...

yes erika, you are quite qualified for the head position of the Triple L club

3:47 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

LOL John...as much as I love you, i regret to inform you that you aren't the one I've been dreaming about;-)

Scarlett...I'd be inclined to agree with you in most cases my dear girl. They can just be so bloody CLUELESS sometimes!!

Petunia...he's long been in both my head and my heart. Its getting him OUT thats the problem!! Interesting story. I may just go try laying in the middle of a room and look for answers.

Abbs...obviously i'm qualified;-) Else I mean, someone'd hafta stage an overthrow or something!!

8:01 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

i will lead the overthrow... just kidding. got a lot on my plate right now... harrharr

8:07 PM, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness. You guys are falling to pieces! Note Erika, whos-its might just be reading your blog. That would not be good. A lot of other people read your blog too. Like old smarty pants. Just remember that.

2:52 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger Eva Lemmon..? said...

Note, I put that one on just to tease you, and I bet you can't guess who I am!

I'll give you a clue: yes

2:53 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

eheh?

5:13 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger Charles Jurries said...

I'll double that bet!

5:18 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger John W. Sikma said...

WHAT? ERIKA! YOU'VE BEEN TWO TIMING ME AGAIN?!!

8:17 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

johnjohn, cool it! gosh, its not that serious.. i think

8:19 PM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

Scarlett, u CAN'T overthrow me my dear...ur my cofounder!!

Anon/Eva...ur evie, right? Now I'm all confused. And yah...trust me, i know how ppl u never expected to read the blog end up reading it. Let me tell ya, its...traumatic.

Chuck, WHY are you betting against me??

John, who in actuality IS pete, I'm two timing on TONS of people. Never in your wildest dreams will you be able to imagine it. That actually made no sense. Well, you weren't sposta FIND OUT!!

9:19 PM, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is like a disease. You can cut it off completely, or you can let it consume every fiber of your being.

The question is... Are you ready to cut it off, or to let it consume?

6:05 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

good one anonymous, i like that quote. and erika, how do you know it is pete, and not john? these are deep matters you know...

8:12 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

Phantom...I must admit I AM a bit of a spazz...but yanno how it is...u can't help who u like!!

Anon...are u the same anon as before?? I'm not much for chopping stuff off, but consuming every fiber of my being is a bit strong....is there a happy medium?

Scarlett...I have my ways;-)

7:15 PM, October 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The same? I am not. And for a truely happy marriage, there will be no happy ground. You should either be truely and completely in love, or not in all.

It is simple to talk about it, but the personal experiance is complicated and full of pitfalls.

Choose wisely.

11:57 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Eva Lemmon..? said...

Note, love as teenagers know it is simple infatuation. Love can not even describe what married people are in.
Saying you want marry your infatuee is absolutely nonsense.

You could always settle for an emotion-ectomy and have extensive chemo treatments.

12:17 PM, October 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home