Friday, June 10, 2005

Changes

Its been like, a MONTH since i've posted last!! Its been SOOOOOOOOO busy!!! I majorly owe u an email John, i swear i'll get it 2 ya soon!! neway tho. Lets see........Banquet was a good time. I'm na get some pictures up ASAP...my computers kinna screwed up rite now. My bday was the 29th......sweet 16 now, but nvr been kissed, don't worry!! I went mini golfing the nite of the 28th.....pretty much lost actually, but it was rly fun neway. I got a fish named Pedro for my bday...he's one of those Japanese fighter fish...bettas r w/e they are. I'll hafta c if i can get a pic of him up 2. Exams are done now too......i'm SOOOO happy!! I was so incredibly tired of studying it wasn't even funny!! I think i did pretty good in most of them....fingers crossed neway!! I spent enuff time studying that i BETTER have, howzat!!
On the other hand, theres 4sure a bittersweet side to the year being done. Graduation was last night, and with the close of the year came the end of some really good times with some of my best friends who graduated. Many of the guys in that class are like big brothers, and the girls like big sisters. Jenny, in particular, and Jon and Bri are gonna b the ones I'll miss the most. When Jon gave his salutitorian address I'll admit to getting a bit teary eyed, and then again when they showed various pictures and videoclips of the seniors in a slideshow at the end. I just can't believe these people I've gotten to be such good friends with are moving on....without me!! Lanae, in her valedictorian speech, said that the only constant thing in life is change...how true that is!! This year has brought so many changes I can't even name them all!! I just hope this summer and next year bring about as many good times and memories as the last 10 months have!!
CONGRATS TO ALL OF US WHO HAVE FINSHED A VEEEERY LONG YEAR!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Eva Lemmon..? said...

Liefe is like a river. you can never set foot in the same place twice.

8:48 AM, June 11, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

Ur SOOO rite!! sad as it is sometimes. It wasn't totally random to ask about my earrings...n not like JOHN can talk about being random, lol. Also, does ne1 know how 2 post pictures? U could see 1 of my dangly earrings if i could figger it out!!

9:58 AM, June 11, 2005  
Blogger born2fly said...

Hello! are we talking about earring!?!?! i luv earrings...but i guess pretty much everyone knows that, despite the fact my ears are unscathed by the needle...neways I am SO happy exams are done...i always over study to

10:00 AM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Eva Lemmon..? said...

Man, I need to work on my typing skills...Anyway, do you go with clip-ons? I could never get the hang of them.

11:21 AM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Erika said...

whats wrong with ur typing skills?? nope, they were real 1's...like, the chandelier kind...long, dangly, black crystal. i LOVED 'em!! i was trying 2 put 'em in with wet fingernails as i got ready in TEN MINUTES...VERY nerve wracking, let me tell ya!!

12:25 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger Eva Lemmon..? said...

sweet. I like black crystals.

3:13 PM, June 13, 2005  
Blogger John W. Sikma said...

glad you ladies are getting along... how nice. i know nothing of the sort about earings and all that, I do know how ever that I must go and hurry up. I must practice my piece for tomorrow's band camp. (wish me luck. I got put in the first two rows! Lucky me! You people need to watch us march...)

7:30 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

i thot u knew tons about earrings john, and erika, life is short, enjoy it whil u can

8:44 PM, June 14, 2005  
Blogger born2fly said...

One time...at band camp....

(sry couldnt resist...)

3:55 PM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home