Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Good Songs!!

Just Want You to Know-Backstreet Boys
I just want you to know
that I've been fighting to let you go
Some days I make it through
and then there's nights that never end
I wish that I could believe
that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say
I would do it all again
Just want you to know

Everytime-Simple Plan
Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It's like it all falls into place
And everything feels right
Ever since you walked away
You left my life in disarray
All I want is one more day
All I need is one more day with you

Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad-Def Leppard
Have you ever needed someone so bad, yeah
Have you ever wanted someone you just couldn't have
Did you ever try so hard
that your world just fell apart
Have you ever needed someone so bad

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT WON'T LAST Falling madly in love significantly changes our body chemistry - but not for long. Researchers from Italy studied a group of people who had fallen in mad, passionate love in the past six months, comparing them with people in longer-term relationships and with single people. The group consumed with passion had more of a stimulating protein called nerve growth factor in their blood. The more intense the feelings of infatuation, the more nerve growth factor there was. But when these same lovers were tested a year later, the levels had dropped back down to normal.

1:51 PM, December 30, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

hmmm... erika those are good songs. especially the one by simple plan. i love that song. why are you posting this any hoo? and i like the chocolate saying... i saw it one a key chain once... i wanna buy it.

7:12 PM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger scarlatti said...

ya, what prompted this?

10:36 AM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Erika said...

Phantom, that sounds like a good plan. I like chocolate!!

NY, that was SO not a happy thing right there. It was interesting though.

Scarlett, its brought on by guys that just don't like you when they're supposed to!!

Petunia, I emailed you the situation:-)

11:22 AM, January 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home